Are you looking for shelter for yourself or another family?
Any interested family must call and speak to Family Promise staff at 303.675.0713 to complete a phone screen. We cannot accept walk-ins. Here are other program guidelines …
- All applicants must have at least one homeless child under the age of 18 with them full time.
- Applicants must have a Colorado ID and social security card.
- Adults cannot have domestic violence charges, assault charges or sexually-based offenses.
- Applicants must be willing to look for jobs, housing and work on self-sufficiency plans daily.
- We do not keep a waiting list. Openings are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If a family is invited to a face-to-face interview, it will be held between 7:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.