Are you looking for shelter for yourself or another family?
Any interested family should call and speak with Family Promise staff at 303.675.0713 to learn more about the program. Here are other program guidelines:
- All applicants must have at least one child under the age of 18 with them
- Applicants must have a Colorado ID and social security card
- Adults cannot have domestic violence charges, assault charges or sexually-based offenses in the past 5 years
- Applicants must be willing to look for jobs, housing and work toward goals
- We do not keep a waiting list. Openings are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis
- If a family is invited to a face-to-face interview, it will be held between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.