Family Promise of Greater Denver greatly appreciates your support, allowing us to provide shelter and services to homeless families in Denver and the surrounding communities.
Because Family Promise affiliates utilize existing resources, we are able to deliver $3 in goods and services for every $1 we receive!
There are many ways to donate, including financial gifts, donations through your employer, cars for charities, and online resources such as Goodsearch, Giving First, AmazonSmile, eBay and unite4:good.
See where your donations go: You can even click “Donate” below to give back!
And here’s a list of some of our current needs for physical donations: Everything helps, and you can also shop for a listed item on MyRegistry.com:
- Infant & Convertible Car-seats
- Area Rugs
- Booster Seats
- Children’s Sweaters
- Flash Drives (For Program Guests)
- Gloves (Adults & Children)
- Grocery, Gas, and Walmart Gift Cards for Families in Need of Additional Assistance
- Health Products: TUMS, First Aid Ointment, Baby Aspirin
- Hygiene Products: Hair Gel/Spray, African American Hair Products, Brushes/Combs & Hair Ties; Female Deodorant; Baby Shampoo & Soap; Baby Powder; Lip Balm; Body Lotion (Unscented)
- Lysol Wipes
- Pots and pans
- Rain/Winter Boots
- Shower Mats
- Sippy Cups
- Nonperishable snack items
- Suitcases (With Wheels), Duffel Bags and Small Bags
- Underwear (Adults & Children – All Sizes)
- Vacuum Cleaner (Handheld)