Family Promise of Greater Denver greatly appreciates your support, allowing us to provide shelter and services to homeless families in Denver and the surrounding communities.
Because Family Promise affiliates utilize existing resources, we are able to deliver $3 in goods and services for every $1 we receive!
There are many ways to donate, including financial gifts, donations through your employer, cars for charities, and online resources such as Goodsearch, Giving First, AmazonSmile, eBay and unite4:good.
See where your donations go: You can even click “Donate” below to give back!
And here’s a list of some of our current needs for physical donations: Everything helps, and you can also shop for a listed item on MyRegistry.com. Our storage space is limited – if you’re not sure whether we need an item, call first!
- Infant & Convertible Car-seats – (NEW, UNUSED only)
- Area Rugs
- Booster Seats
- Children’s winter coats
- Flash Drives (For Program Guests)
- Grocery, Gas, and Walmart Gift Cards for Families in Need of Additional Assistance
- Health Products: TUMS, First Aid Ointment, Baby Aspirin, Children’s Cold and Flu
- Hygiene Products: Hair Gel/Spray, African American Hair Products, Brushes/Combs & Hair Ties; Female Deodorant; Baby Shampoo & Soap; Baby Powder; Lip Balm; Body Lotion (Unscented)
- A laminator for our Day Site
- Lysol Wipes
- Pots and pans
- Rain/Winter Boots
- Shower Mats
- Sippy Cups
- Regular cups
- Nonperishable snack items (ramen, easy-mac, single-serving microwaveable foods)
- Suitcases (With Wheels), Duffel Bags and Small Bags
- New Underwear (Adults & Children – All Sizes)
- Vacuum Cleaner (Handheld)